Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Psalm 91 story

I am a Deputy Sheriff Lieutenant with the C...County Sheriff's Office. I have spent the past 25 years with this agency and have lived in the area all my life. With that being said I have been able to develop some great relationships with first Responders throughout the county. The ministry we have begun works with first Responders as well as with people getting out pf prison, jail, rehab or are at a high risk of going to those places.

A personal story about th Psalm 91 cards. I received a couple cards in the mail a few months ago. I have carried the card in my shirt pocket since then. Today I received a call that my great niece (1 year old) was found unresponsive, my niece called 911 and they walked her through CPR - the baby was revived and taken to the local hospital to await being transported to a larger hospital. I was able to get to the hospital before they left for the big hospital and to pray with the family. We prayed through Psalm 91 and then I was able to give my niece and the baby's father the card to take with them. I do not know what the Lord has planned for this young family but I trust in His ways.

Thank you so much for allowing me to share. CH JQ

No comments:

Post a Comment