Wednesday, May 23, 2012

OS91 partner hosts Chaplains Appreciation Day in Michigan

Chaplain James Friedman
To My Friends at Operation Safety 91 (OS91), 
I want to thank you so much for the wonderful ministry of support and encouragement you offer and share to so many of us as First Responders, especially with the awesome Psalms 91 cards. Your enthusiasm and commitment is such a blessing and I appreciate our partnership. 
Thank you for sharing the new holiday here in Macomb County, Michigan the “Chaplain Appreciation Day,” Thursday, May 24, 2012. Chaplains of all fields are the “Warriors” to the “Warriors” and are deserving of recognition. It is my hope and prayer to see you soon and I will submit more pictures of the celebration we are having here in Macomb County very soon my friend.
James Friedman
586-531-1199

Senior Pastor
Greater Christian Ministries International
greaterchristianministries@gmail.com
http://thegcmi.tripod.com

Senior Police Chaplain
Eastpointe Police Department
St. Clair Shores Police Department
Macomb Criminal Justice Training Center
21st Century Chaplains Network
Macomb Police Chief's Association
Seresa Macomb Dispatch Center
 

No comments:

Post a Comment