Wednesday, January 19, 2011

COL Danny McKnight's, USA (Ret.) statement as OS91 National Spokesperson

BLACK HAWK DOWN Commander
COL Danny McKnight, USA (Ret.)
Operation  Safety 91  NATIONAL  SPOKESPERSON
“It is my great pleasure and privilege to be the National Spokesperson for OPERATION SAFETY 91 (OS91). Since August 3, 1973, I have been closely associated with the mission of 1st Responders as that was the day I began a career of 28 ½ years serving our great country in the U.S. Army. Since my retirement from the Army on January 1, 2002, I have continued my 1st Responder commitment to our country and its citizens in many ways.  As a nationwide Motivational Speaker I am blessed to speak to thousands of people across the country each year; of my 75-80 speaking events annually, 65% or so are to our 1st Responder professionals.

The mission of Operation Safety 91 has been my mission since 1973 and will continue to be so.  My wife Linda and I are proud to share our passion and commitment to the 1st Responder community with the founders of OS91 Ed and Mary Ganster.  The importance and the simplicity of Psalm 91 cards and books cannot be overstated by any means…it is at the heart of OS91 and its mission to honor and protect America’s 1st Responders.  I am honored to be a part of this mission as the National Spokesperson for OPERATION SAFETY 91.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment