Thursday, May 5, 2011

Psalm 91 Testimony

We are still seeing so many blessings from Psalm 91. This is from a missionary in a very sensitive country, so I can't share his location. But I wanted you to know Psalm 91 has helped carry him as he's fighting cancer and the missionary field. 

Blessings. R


Hello R,
I just wanted to share with you how much Psalm 91 has come to mean to me especially in light of the recent diagnosis.  I read it almost every day and brought the book along by Peggy Joyce Ruth.  It has been a real source of strength as we enter our target country and deal with my physical situation too.
In case you hadn’t heard, I had blood work done here last week.  My levels had started out at 27 at the time of diagnosis, they then dropped to 17 a week after treatment started and last week were at 1.52.  I know many have talked to Dad about this and He has done the miraculous.  I don’t discount the medicine, but I know a drop like that had some big help.
  
Blessings, J

No comments:

Post a Comment